Bain & Company is a leading global consulting firm, serving clients from offices in all major global cities. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions, and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
With us you will find the best conditions for your career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and a lot of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as Technical Recruiter (m/f/d) for our Recruiting Department in Berlin or Munich.
This position partners with our EMEA hiring teams to creatively and effectively fill our open digital/technical positions with top talent. With this opportunity you can expect to own the recruting process from beginning to end for a variety of digital roles including Data Scientists, Product Designers, Software Engineers and more.
- Under general direction, provides full life cycle recruiting for assigned positions.
- Establishes collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners and local office/region HR staff.
- Builds and maintains a network of potential candidates and identifies talent through established and new channels; leverages personal networks, job boards and social media etc.
- Develops creative and diverse sourcing plans.
- Provides recommendations and best practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the recruiting process.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and Compensation to develop offers.
- Regularly updates progress in our applicant tracking system.
- Conducts regular follow-ups with managers and HR Business Partners to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans. Recommends and implements process improvements for challenging to fill roles.
- Works with Manager to develop and continuously upgrade recruiting resources for hiring managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in full cycle recruiting required.
- Proven experience hiring digital and technical talent.
- Fluency in German and English required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications); prior experience with Applicant tracking Systems a plus.
We are proud to be publicly recognized around the globe as a great place to work. Bain has ranked as a top company in Glassdoor’s „Best Places to Work“ list for the past decade. Our global offices share a diverse and energetic environment and we are committed to fostering a supportive and positive culture.
Please send your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.