Bain & Company is a leading global consulting firm, serving clients from offices in all major global cities. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions, and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
With us you will find the best conditions for your career: Challenging tasks, early responsibility, an international environment and a unique corporate culture. At Bain & Company you can expect the best development opportunities and a lot of fun. Are you in?
Apply now as Team Lead, Digital & Analytics Recruiting (m/f/d) in Munich, Berlin or London.
Our Global Talent Acquisition team identifies top talent around the world for a diverse range of positions at Bain from inception through to completion. This new role is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and become an expert in Digital and Analytics recruiting for Bain. You will collaborate with leadership, hiring managers and HR colleagues and will shape the recruitment strategy to attract, assess and determine top Digital and Analytics talent for Bain. We are looking for someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders. This position will also lead a global team of Technical Recruiters.
- Recruit top digital and analytics talent across EMEA and other geographies.
- Lead a growing team of Techncial Recruiters on a global level including hiring, integration and managing performance.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify strategy and creative sources to address hiring needs both immediate and long term.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Become the expert for Digital and Analytics recruiting on the Global Talent Acquisition team. Ensure other teammates are set up for success when recruiting for these positions.
- Establish collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Regularly communicate recruitment status to Leadership, Manager and HRBPs.
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline through both established and updated channels.
- Consistently connect with key stakeholders to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Develop repeatable processes and find ways to streamline recruitment cycle.
- Leverage different talent acquisition teams at Bain, personal networks and beyond to keep a competitive edge in our digital recruitment efforts.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and Compensation to develop compelling offers.
- Keep all records up to date in ATS.
- Work with Manager and teammates to upgrade recruiting tools and resources. Share knowledge across a cohesive team.
- Participate in Global Talent Acquisition team projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required.
- Analytics and technical recruiting experience required.
- Experience managing and coaching direct reports highly preferred.
- Global and in-house recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Strong interest in the digital world, embedded in industry trends and ability to connect effectively with digital and analytics populations.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment and ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven ability to influence and drive consensus among multiple parties.
- Some travel required.
- English fluency required.
- If located in our Munich or Berlin office, fluency in German required.
We are proud to be publicly recognized around the globe as a great place to work. Bain has ranked as a top company in Glassdoor’s „Best Places to Work“ list for the past decade. Our global offices share a diverse and energetic environment and we are committed to fostering a supportive and positive culture.
For BERLIN and MUNICH, please send your documents (CV, motivation letter, references) including salary expectations and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For LONDON please register for our recruiting portal for the open vacancy Team Lead, Digital & Analytics Recruiting.