Senior Technical Recruiter (m/f) in Berlin, London or Munich
Who we are
Bain & Company is the management consulting firm that the world’s business leaders come to when they want results. Bain advises clients on strategy, operations, information technology, organization, private equity, digital transformation and strategy, and mergers and acquisition, developing practical insights that clients act on and transferring skills that make change stick. Bain clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. Founded in 1973, Bain has 57 offices in 36 countries, and its deep expertise and client roster cross every industry and economic sector.
We are proud to be publicly recognized around the globe as a great place to work. Bain has ranked in Glassdoor’s top four companies for each of the last 10 years. Our global offices share a diverse and energetic environment and we are committed to fostering a supportive and positive culture. We aspire to be the best consulting firm in the world and in order for us to do that, we must continuously hire, develop and retain the world’s very best business talent.
Our Global Talent Acquisition team identifies top talent around the world for a diverse range of positions at Bain from inception through to completion. This new role is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team and become an expert in Digital and Analytics recruiting for Bain. You will collaborate with leadership, hiring managers and HR colleagues and will shape the recruitment strategy to attract, assess and determine top Digital and Analytics talent for Bain. We are looking for someone that will seek to deliver an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience and will be a trusted partner to our stakeholders. You can expect to recruit for roles such as Data Scientists, Product Designers, Engineers, Operations Research Specialists and more.
This role may be based in our Munich or London office.
- Recruit top digital and analytics talent across EMEA and other geographies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify strategy and creative sources to address hiring needs both immediate and long term.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Become the expert for Digital and Analytics recruiting on the Global Talent Acquisition team. Ensure other teammates are set up for success when recruiting for these positions.
- Establish collaborative, customer-focused relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Regularly communicate recruitment status to Leadership, Manager and HRBPs.
- Build and maintain a candidate pipeline through both established and updated channels.
- Consistently connect with key stakeholders to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans.
- Develop repeatable processes and find ways to streamline recruitment cycle.
- Leverage different talent acquisition teams at Bain, personal networks and beyond to keep a competitive edge in our digital recruitment efforts.
- Collaborate with HRBPs and Compensation to develop compelling offers.
- Keep all records up to date in ATS.
- Work with Manager and teammates to upgrade recruiting tools and resources. Share knowledge across a cohesive team.
- Participate in Global Talent Acquisition team projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience required.
- Analytics and technical recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Global and in-house recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Strong interest in the digital world, embedded in industry trends and ability to connect effectively with digital and analytics populations.
- German fluency highly preferred, required if located in our Munich office.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, discretion, and creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, multi-time zone environment and ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven ability to influence and drive consensus among multiple parties.
- Some travel required.