(Senior) Product Designer (m/f), ADAPT
in Berlin or London
Bain & Company is one of the world’s leading global business consulting firms, serving clients across six continents. It was founded in 1973 on the principle that consultants must measure their success in terms of their clients‘ financial results. Bain’s clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1. With offices in all major cities, Bain has worked with over 4,000 major multinational and other corporations from every sector, in every region of the world. Bain recently took 1st place in Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017.
Our Advanced Digital and Product Team (ADAPT) is a team of capability experts from digital product design, software development, marketing and advanced analytics. We help our clients determine not what digital will do to them, but what they will do with digital.
We are looking for Product Designers and Senior Product Designers to join ADAPT in our new Digital Discovery Hub in Berlin or London. You will apply a user-centered design approach to shape distinct digital product experiences for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
You will be placed onto multiple live projects across industries and experience the steepest learning curve in your career. You will be working side by side with some of the best minds in business to come up with tailored solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, smart, well-rounded individual who possesses strong problem-solving skills, a track record of success, and the passion to make an impact.
We strive to make a difference in everything we do. Our people enjoy collaboration and helping others succeed. Its distinctive ethos of ‘a Bainie never lets another Bainie fail’ is embedded in our individual and collective DNA. We recognizes that the single most important ingredient to our success is our people. They are approachable, humble, down to earth, and laugh a lot. Our enriching environment encourages people to achieve their best and make a lasting impact. The accelerated learning process at Bain is unparalleled. Bain provides the flexibility to pursue your passions and shape your career while with the firm. Our culture is one of opportunity.
- Design lightweight mock-ups as well as high fidelity prototypes to communicate and validate design decisions
- Create designs that emotionally engage users while balancing user needs, business objectives and technical constraints
- Take the lead in user experience research activities and develop personas, customer journey maps and similar artefacts
- Work closely with Product Managers and Software Engineers within Agile development environments
- Facilitate design sprints and other design workshops to rapidly produce tangible results and engage senior management of our clients
- Collaborate with consulting teams to develop product strategy and create business impact
- Support in the recruiting, formation and evangelizing of the group and its capabilities
- International travel to work with Bain case teams and clients, as needed
- Fluency in working with advanced UI (e.g., Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite) and prototyping tools (e.g., Flinto, Principle, Invision)
- A thorough understanding of UX, design thinking and lean startup methods
- Results focused, keeping an eye on the overall outcome and desired impact
- Strong team and business communication skills to explain the value of design to non-designers
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- BA or equivalent undergraduate degree required
Please apply with a current portfolio displaying a successful record of accomplishment at renowned digital companies showing your solid experience in designing digital products.
Please send your application documents (CV and Portfolio) via E-Mail to: