Executive Assistant in Zurich
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative and organizational support to two Partners in Zurich.
Bain & Company is one of the worlds’s leading global business consulting firms, serving clients across six continents. It was founded in 1973 on the principle that consultants must measure their success in terms of their clients‘ financial results. Bain’s clients have outperformed the stock market 4 to 1.
With offices in all major cities, Bain has worked with over 4,600 multinational and other corporations from every economic sector, in every region of the world.
- Manage Partners‘ complex and ever changing calendars – proactively recognize the impact of a shift in priorities and take the necessary actions to reschedule, often at short notice
- Internal and external meeting scheduling, meeting and event preparation, support of special requests
- Coordinate complex, international travel arrangements including timely administration of any required visa/travel documentation processes
- Build and maintain cooperative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally
- Maintain Partner contact database in Outlook and CRM database
- Lead and coordinate Partner’s electronic/print mailings and event activity
- Compile and submit time and expenses according the established schedule
- Organize and maintain Partner Files
- Provide back up support for other Executive Assistants as needed
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Minimum of 5 years of executive support experience required; professional services experience higly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word Excel and PowerPoint -knowledge of additional tools and programs beneficial
- Excellent customer services, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team in a demanding, high standards environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing work environments